cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 21 of 22

Re: Why does BT not provide international Caller ID?

@woodsterry wrote:

What a stupid reply.The original question was about BT giving Caller ID from abroad. As the question said I have familly in Australia so can not block all International calls so would be best if I could see who is calling. Not my family then I dont answer and use my call blocker to stop that number.  Simples

It's a difficult subject. International caller id is becoming available, but it does'nt show everything. Someone will always find a way of bypassing the system.

On some phones, even with a blocked number the phone gives one ring, and it worries you sometimes.

If you decide not to block a caller number, then there's always the choice to take the call and turn off, or "hang up".

When the illegal callers are stupid enough to call you, then they deserve a stupid or impolite response.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 22 of 22

Re: Why does BT not provide international Caller ID?

@woodsterry wrote:

What a stupid reply.The original question was about BT giving Caller ID from abroad. As the question said I have familly in Australia so can not block all International calls so would be best if I could see who is calling. Not my family then I dont answer and use my call blocker to stop that number.  Simples

How on earth can it be a stupid reply when it's not even addressed to you.

if you read the post its a reply to :

elcid1

and it's in reply to one particular HIGHLIGHTED point

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings