cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicemarmot
Message 1 of 3

Worst customer service I've ever experienced

The scumbags at BT have treated us with utter contempt for a week now. I have no dial tone or broadband and, having been told by an engineer that it's an external fault with the line, BT have spent every single day since lying to me about work being done when I can see the exchange that serves our house and not a single engineer has been near it. Your customer service on the phone is a joke, including one gentleman suggesting that my mother had spoken to you telling you that the fault was fixed. This, needless to say, was a barefaced lie. But thanks to your mob having a monopoly on the phone lines there is nothing we can do. What a joke of a company. All I would like is for someone to tell me the truth about the problem and when you can get someone to fix it.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Worst customer service I've ever experienced

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Worst customer service I've ever experienced

Hi nicemarmot,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community forum!

I'm sorry that your services have developed a fault and for the length of time it's taking to get you up and running again.

I'm happy to check what's causing the hold up and give you a hand until you're reconnected.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

All the best,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings