cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reddragon1
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Wrong postcode porting from BT to Vonage

I have been trying to get my BT number ported to Vonage for 2 months now.

BT Retail (after many long calls) say my number is correct but vonage (after many attempts) give this response: -

The postcode you supplied (xxx xxx) has been rejected by your supplier as being incorrect for the phone number (01xxx xxxxxx) you want to port to Vonage. Please reply to this email and provide us with the correct full address of the
number you wish to port to Vonage. We suggest you call your supplier and check what address details they have on their system for this number, and let us know so we can resubmit the order.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
reddragon1
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Unable to port from BT to Vonage as postcode rejected by BT

I have been trying for 2 months to port my BT number to Vonage.

Despite hours on the phone to BT (who say the postcode is correct) and Vonage (who say its rejected) I am getting nowhere & incurring costs I don't want!

This is the message I get: -

The postcode you supplied (XXX XXX) has been rejected by your supplier as being incorrect for the phone number (01XXX XXXXXX) you want to port to Vonage. Please reply to this email and provide us with the correct full address of the number you wish to port to Vonage. We suggest you call your supplier and check what address details they have on their system for this number, and let us know so we can resubmit the order.

How can I resolve this mess?

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 4

Re: Unable to port from BT to Vonage as postcode rejected by BT

@reddragon1 I'm sorry about the delay getting back to you. 

Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details we'll be happy to look into this for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 4

Re: Unable to port from BT to Vonage as postcode rejected by BT

Hi @reddragon1,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about the problem getting your number ported. I can see that this is being handled for you and that you are being kept up to date. The team are waiting for word back from Openreach about your address records. They'll be back in touch again.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings