cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

blocked calls

I have accidentially blocked two numbers on my BT4500 phone, nobody has been able to help, I have been on every site that BT have recommended but I'm still not getting anywhere! Anybody got any ideas?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: blocked calls

Welcome to this user forum.

That model does not have call blocking, are you sure you have the right model number?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Bt 4500 does have call blocking, it is apparently designed to block nuisance calls.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

@Lilymay1 wrote:

Bt 4500 does have call blocking, it is apparently designed to block nuisance calls.

I can see that now, I though you may have meant the BT4600

Manual is here http://btsupport.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45622/c/1818

Page 27 onwards.

Image1.jpg
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Forgot to point out that this phone was specificly bought for this feature, which would have been about 4/5 years ago. 

Regards Trish

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

I have done as you suggested, but it's only showing 4 numbers none of which are the two numbers I have accidently blocked, these are friends numbers, I know it's my own fault. They can ring the number but cannot leave a message, and I cannot hear any rings, once I've noticed a missed call on the phone I can ring back, if all that makes any sense?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

I suspect you may have to reset the system and start again.

But I would give the product helpdesk a call first.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Been on the product helpdesk, but nobody seems to know what to do, thanks for trying to help anyway.

Regards

Trish

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 9

Factory resetting the phone may help, but then you would have to re-enter all of the phone numbers into the phone. Not exactly very user friendly.

0 Ratings