cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 16

calls on landline

Hi within our package we have unlimited calls and so do not pay for them if on for less than an hour, therefore on our bill it does not show the actual numbers called as they are free.

I am wanting to see calls made between 1st June 2018 and 22 June 2018, is there anyway I can get this information please?  I am looking for calls to my local hospital.  many thanks  jules

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 16

Re: calls on landline

You would probably have to make a request to BT.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 16

Thank you Keith

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 16

Hi @polish I've checked and as as they are not chargeable calls you can't see any calls that you get free as part of a package. You will only see the total number of calls made and the total number of minutes on your bill.

Sorry we can't get you this information. 
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 16

@polish   For future reference what I do each month is in MyBT I view the current bill , then under What you used click on  View calls , click on the Show all  and then click on the  Download your bill in csv. I can then read this using Openoffice but presumably any spreadsheet offering would work. You can then create a history of all calls made except for the 0800 ones.

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 16

@JohnC2 wrote:

Hi @polish I've checked and as as they are not chargeable calls you can't see any calls that you get free as part of a package. You will only see the total number of calls made and the total number of minutes on your bill.

Sorry we can't get you this information. 
John

@JohnC2  Hmm, free calls are itemised on the current bill so I see no reason why the historical information is not obtainable.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 16

Hi All if you check out Can I see itemised call details? there is a section "Why can't I see itemised calls for my old bills?" 

As the query is for bills issued in 2018 I'm afraid we won't be able to get itemised details of these calls. 

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 16

Yes that is correct Licquorice , is someone going to reply to that i wonder?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 16

Hello John thankyou, but could you reply to Licquorice as they are correct in what they say, June 2018 is not even 12 months ago?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 16

Thanks Conrad wish I had known before, but will remember in future
0 Ratings