cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 16

Re: calls on landline

Hi @polish,

We won't be able to retrieve calls made to 0800 numbers as @JohnC2 has mentioned earlier. June 2018 is classified as an old bill. We actually archive bills 6 months or older.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 16

Hi Daniel S

I never mentioned about calls to 0800.   I can see my bills on line back 6 months but on my june bill the calls have not been charged as I pay for the free calls add on, therefore I am wanting to find a particular call made between 1st June and the 15th JUne 2018, and need to see the numbers  called during that time?

thank you

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 13 of 16

For what it's worth, my LAST bill always itemises EVERY call made even though I have anytime free calls.

However, I have never tried to access anything other than the last bill.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 16

Hi @polish 

Thanks for posting back!

I'm sorry for the confusion.  It may be the case that your previous bills weren't fully itemised.  You have the option to adjust the itemisation but if I were to change that today it would only take effect from today for future bills.  I can check and see what your itemisation is.  The bad news is that if your previous bills weren't fully itemised then there wouldn't be any way we could get you the details of the number you're looking for I'm afraid.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 16

Thank you for that information.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 16