cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gkarl187
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

calls to mobiles

hi there iam on the anytime calls plan ive made quite a few calls to mobiles i have just checked my bill and it says ive been charged 23 p a minute surely there is some mistake 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: calls to mobiles

unlimited anytime calls excludes mobiles unless you add as extra

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
gkarl187
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

i know that but its supposed to be calls to mobiles half price how much are bt charging per minute to mobiles

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumer/assets/downloads/BT_PhoneTariff_Residential.pdf

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

have you been charged the 22/23p for each minute or just first minute  first min will include setup fee

0 Ratings
gkarl187
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

it just says £0.230 so i thought i would have to pay half of that 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

does it not give length time for the call - setup fee is 15/16p

0 Ratings
gkarl187
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

just a couple of seconds i didnt no about the setup fee 

0 Ratings