cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

connect bt inspire 1500 cordless handset to bt everyday phone cordless base station

Go to solution

can j connect a bt inspire 1500 cordless handset to bt everyday phone cordless base station

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: connect bt inspire 1500 cordless handset to bt everyday phone cordless base station

Go to solution

youar supposed to be able to connect DECT phone

I have done this but with different phones and first was to deregister the phone from it's existing base unit then you should be able to re-register the phone to the base unit you intend to use

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Re: connect bt inspire 1500 cordless handset to bt everyday phone cordless base station

Go to solution

there is no "find" button on the bt everyday base station, so how do i connect to the inspire handset?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

i typed a reply and then it was wiped when the site says that  i must login to reply....when not tell you to login when you press the reply button or before you start typing...typicall bt! ... anyway, no "find" button on the "everyday" base station so suspect i cannot add another handset. i'll wait for somebody who knows to reply...suspect i'll be waitng a very long time

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

page 34  https://www.shop.bt.com/content/uni2/documentation/d9r8/everyday_phone_ug_.pdf

this may help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

it's all come back to me! ...you cannot de register from the handset that is not on the base, you have to de register a handset from the handset on the/whick is the base...then go to the handset you want to connect and use the "hs config" from the menu to register to the new base by holding the "find" key on the new base. i blame my stupidity and being old! 🙂 ... all now sorted.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

smiley thumbs up.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

i, yet again blame my age, as i read the instructions but only thought (wrongly) that the "find" button on the everyday base was only used to ring the other handsets...i should have read the instructions fully! Many Thanks

0 Ratings