cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: edit MyBT profile contact number

Go to solution

Hi @Psergeant  thanks for replying to my PM. Just to confirm that I've contacted Openreach and got your contact details, for the order for the 14th, added for the engineer to contact you directly.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Psergeant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 13

Go to solution

Hi John  despite your best efforts this failed to work. Engineer called the original contact who was away in France who  fortunately was able to take the call and alert me. When I met with the engineer (a contractor) he had no record of my details. This comes back to my original point why can’t the contact number be edited on line using MyBT you allow me to edit my name and DOB which to be honest are very unlikely to change! Extremely frustrating experience so far. By the way the engineer could do nothing when I met him as an additional pole has yet to be installed. Total waste of everyone’s time including yours I  am afraid !

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @Psergeant  I'm disappointed the engineer did not have your contact details. I went through to Openreach to get them to update the notes for the engineer. The details on the online account would not have updated any information with Openreach for the order. 

Hopefully, once the new pole is in place things will move quicker and smoother.

thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings