cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mara
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

faint landline is back! pls help

Hello again .Few weeks ago the faint landline problem of my friend Val has been.solved quite quickly without sending engineers out.
But it's happening again.. 2 days ago the same landline is faint again. I tried her phone and hard to hear who's speaking on the other end... So same old problem. Could you please help .thank you. .
I've sent OlgaC a private msg with Vals landline number
Thanks
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
SuperSajuuk
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: faint landline is back! pls help

The mods do not deal with queries via private message, so your PM to Olga will just get ignored and likely deleted.

Have you tried another phone, preferably corded?
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 5

Hi Mara,

Sorry to hear the fault has reappeared Smiley Embarassed

Olga will not ignore your private message and you will get an answer but for any service related issues we would need to take this offline to our email queue.  Could you please click on my username (SeanD) and under the 'About me section you will find our contact link.  Click on this and fill in all the details, this would be the details of your friend Val.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Mara
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Hi Sean. The landline phone is corded...original BT corded phone. 🙂
0 Ratings
Mara
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Ok I'll do as you asked. Many thanks SeanD

( sorry supersajuuk... I got names confused... It is a corded landline phone . Thx u
0 Ratings