Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gotch
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

free weekend calls scam

just been hit with a massive bill for not disconnecting every hour or something.

hard to time everything to an hour when you are having row with ex

then when using my bt chat i get a "tough **** basically" and  CS leaves the chat while im still typing leaving me cutoff.i had been pleasant up until that point mind,now im a bit unhappy.

nice to see bt caring for elderly who have missed that particular clever little scam

thanks very much bt,hope the banks go bust again and you lose your pensions,like i did.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: free weekend calls scam

@gotch wrote:

just been hit with a massive bill for not disconnecting every hour or something.

hard to time everything to an hour when you are having row with ex

then when using my bt chat i get a "tough **** basically" and  CS leaves the chat while im still typing leaving me cutoff.i had been pleasant up until that point mind,now im a bit unhappy.

nice to see bt caring for elderly who have missed that particular clever little scam

thanks very much bt,hope the banks go bust again and you lose your pensions,like i did.

It is no scam and the hour time limit is well published the hour time limit applie o most providers not just BT

0 Ratings
gotch
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: free weekend calls scam

yes i know,sorry chaps,was feeling quite unhappy from my "chat experience",it took 3 goes at telling them im the account holder,i then recieved a cut n paste of my bill and then got cut off.

dont actually see any point of chat if theyre too busy to help you etc.

i know im old,65 but im getting fed up with being bled dry by all and sundry,specially BT as ive always had them as british for the british,seems im very wrong. 😞

landed me with an £80 bank charge for going over overdraft,just to ensure poor old bt doesnt lose out on their pension payments.

aaand breath..heehee.

0 Ratings