cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

record of incoming landline calls

I used to be able to see online a record of incoming landline calls and be able to mark chosen ones as blacklisted. This facility seems to have disappeared . Why is this?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: record of incoming landline calls

@heenebeachwrote:

I used to be able to see online a record of incoming landline calls and be able to mark chosen ones as blacklisted. This facility seems to have disappeared . Why is this?

I waited with interest to see whether one of the 'phone experts would reply.

The facility never existed - not for landline phones, as far as I am aware. I wonder what it was you "used to see online". Are you perhaps referring to your mobile phone calls received? I have a record on my mobile phone but MyBT doesn't have a record who called you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I assume you saw these via BT Call Protect and this is still available through MyBT/Your Products/Landline/BT Call protect.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for your reply Calusha.  The list of incoming landline calls was in BT Protect - Login MY BT/my products/ BT Protect.  On 31 Jan I completed a new broadband contract with BT TV, keeping BT Protect. The list continued until 11Feb and then stopped.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Thank you Aljaha. That's where the list was. On 31Jan I completed a new Broadband contract and added BT TV, keeping BT Protect. The listing continued until  11 Feb and then stopped. I can still add numbers to a blacklist but the list was useful to see who had called me.

0 Ratings