cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dazz217
Message 1 of 5

tried to ring sister in america , ,,, not registered for this service

how  do i enable international calling?  tried to ring my sister in LA  and service department is not open till tomorrow....thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: tried to ring sister in america , ,,, not registered for this service

Hi

If it is from a BT landline, unless you have call barring active on the line there should not be any reason why you cannot dial an international number.

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
dazz217
Message 3 of 5

is a bt landline paid by direct debit , when i tried ringing america you are not registered for this service contact your provider very annoying
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

Hi, As I said, there must be a problem with your account, or poss you are dialling an incorrect number/code.

Have you tried the assistance of the international operator by dialling 155 from your home number?

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

You don't need the standard international service and can easily call your sister anytime for 1p a minute. I'm sending you a Private Message.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings