Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PC
Expert

Re: Can't connect 3DS and android devices to HomeHub 3

monkeymagik wrote:

Hi 

I am having the same problem and it is sooooo annoying. If I reset the router, or change the channel then the 3ds will connect for a while, but when I next restart the 3ds, it cant see the ssid of the bt home hub 3. 

I have tried everythiung but to no avail. Any help ?

Have you changed it to a clear or least congested channel?

Free PC wireless scanner http://www.metageek.net/products/inssider/

Video of Inssider (it's version 1 but very similar) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSk50pS-nVA

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
Please Click On any Text in Blue as that automatically links to information.

PC (NDEGR)

Contributor

Has there been any action on this issue?

I'm having excactly the same problem with my 3DS, reset OR chnage channel and it'll connect.  but in 10 mins time the 3DS cannot find the AP.

It must be the HH as my V2 hub did not have this problem.

Steven

PC
Expert

[ Edited ]

If there is no further progress then as a last resort see Ady's message #25 by scrolling down  THIS THREAD.

And further info HERE.

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
Please Click On any Text in Blue as that automatically links to information.

PC (NDEGR)

Know it has been a while since this was started but having only just got a 3DS for my son I have been trying to get it connected to my HH3.  Tried the usual resets and channel changes but still kept dropping out after a short period then not being able to reacquire the network.

What has now worked for me is to change the encryption method from the standard WPA&WPA2.  I have now set the router to WPA2 and the DS connects no problems and stays connected.

Regular

cannot underestand bt they sent myself and neighbour a router with technical issues . none my 3 android devices work

my wifi printer  laptops and blackberry do.. but my neighbours only got an anroid pad

she wasted days trying to connect.. 

now we both find out the forums are full these issues

sending it all bk.