Aspiring Contributor
spudds

Re: 503 Service Unavailable The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

This is the error on the page

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later!

Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Sage
john46

Hi same results as IanC both sites reachable instantly like wise busy far end server noting to do with BT
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Contributor
spudds

[ Edited ]

you are contradicting your own statements, i cant view the page on my BT connection but can anywhere else, You can also view it, so the only thing it can be is my BT connection, as if it was the site everyone else would get a 503 error and yet you still insist on saying it is not a BT error!

Aspiring Expert
wedding

Please don't grt so uptight. The posters are only trying to help. If everyone else can connect to the site then it is difficult to see how it could be a problem with BT generally. Do you know anyone else who is using BT and is using the same exchange, or even better the same cabinet, who could try and connect to the sites. That way you could narrow the problem down to something local or even your own PC - firewall springs to mind. But I could be barking up the wrong tree completely. Just trying to pour oil on troubled water.

wedding

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mistakes and embarrasing goofs in e-mails are only discovered when you've sent them!
Aspiring Contributor
spudds

sorry for getting uptight but it is getting me really frustrated.

I didnt mean it was a general problem with BT, i meant it is a problem with my connection with BT.

I have tested it with my anti-virus/firewall software shut down and i still get the issue,

I have been with bt a year and it has only started happening in the last couple of weeks and i havent changed anything on PC so i can only assume it is my personal connection with BT that is the issue.

But at the moment i seem to be getting nowhere and it is important to me that i can view that site as i use it for my business that i run from home

Sage
john46

Ok if my comment that I can log on to the
Site is rubbish then fair enough I cannot offer you any more suggestions to your problems
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Contributor
spudds

[ Edited ]

no it wasnt the comment that you could log on the site that was rubbish, i wasnt surprised at all as i have been saying all along that i can logon to it from anywhere else except my connection, the thing that i said was rubbish was that you were still saying it cant be a BT problem when it is all it can be.

I dont understand wy BT cant just give us an email helpdesk we can contact.

I want to talk to technical support, not just people that like BT

Sage
john46

Why don't you e mail the board mods at forum.moderation.team@bt.com giving you bt account no and your phone number and a link to this thread see what they can do they are bt employees
Sage
john46

there are other forms of contact listed here as well http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/346,401,773

or http://twitter.com/BTCare
StuartH

Hi Spudds

If you haven't already send us an email to the address in my profile. Please remember to include your BT account number and a link to this thread.

Just a thought and forgive me if you have already tried this. Have you tried an alternative browser?

Thank

Stuart

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry that we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)