Aspiring Contributor
Visionplus2k13

Bt Yahoo Mail

Hi, is anyone else currently having issues with the Bt Yahoo mail address log-in? I have since 2007 had mine logged in on my mobile with no issues ever but as of today it will no longer log in? At first I thought 'oh no hacked' but I have signed in to my Bt account with no problems so I went to the yahoo website and tried to log in there and it said I logged in fine and do I want to change my password or continue to Bt Yahoo Mail so I have tried both but it keeps going back to a log in page? I am finding this a pain and would like to know if anyone else is having the same or similar issues? Thanks in advance for any help received.

BT Infinity 2 - BT Vision + Owner...

Sage
imjolly

Re: Bt Yahoo Mail

There are numerous posts about this known problem just use search facility
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Contributor
Visionplus2k13

Hi, thanks for the heads up. I am just posting this out there for now to see if more people are having this issue as of today. I know there has been many problems in the past but for me this is a newbie problem in the several years I have had it.

Sage
imjolly

This has been going on for ages and still happening so you are not alone. Bt are changing the mail service to BT mail from later on in the summer so that should solve the problem
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Contributor
Visionplus2k13

I hope it's all sorted come tomorrow as I need to be able to read my emails.... this is very poor of BT.

Sage
john46

i would think that is unlikely
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Contributor
Visionplus2k13

I seem to be able to get back in to my emails now... very strange... changed all my security information and password so it all seem very odd...:smileyindifferent:

Sage
john46

on many occasions it clears its self after a few day
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Aspiring Contributor
Visionplus2k13

The problems are continuing :smileysad: went to bed after it all seemed fixed but all day I have been signed out loads so BT PULL YOUR SOCKS UP AND FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sage
imjolly

No point in fixing when it will be superseded this summer