Aspiring Contributor
oakridge

Connect HomeHub 3 to Samsung Galaxy Note

Unfortunately the Galaxy did not come equiped with a 9 year old expert and I am 60 years beyond that so.....

BT Broadband Desktop Help finds the Galaxy and the Galaxy finds the HomeHub, but it does not appear as a network device on a PC, WLAN or ethernet.

We have connected wireless laptops of ours and other peoples without trouble, but the padlock symbol on the phone refuses to go away.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Malcolm

Sage
imjolly

Re: Connect HomeHub 3 to Samsung Galaxy Note

using the galaxy can you see in wifi connections the ssid of your router?  if so select and then connect - it should then ask for key/password then enter the wifi password on back of hib unless you have changed it.  the galaxy should then connect with correct password

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Contributor
oakridge

Thank you for your reply imjolly,

On the little pull out thingy in the HomeHub there is Admin Password and Wireless Key.  Which one should I use.

I am beginning to feel very old and out of touch.  We wanted to buy from BT but the Note is bigger than the HTCs and more suited to my poor sight so we had to go elsewhere.  C'est la vie.

Malcolm

Sage
imjolly

[ Edited ]

the wireless key is what you need to connect your galaxy to the hub

you are not old - far from it or at least that's what I keep telling myself:smileyhappy:

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.