Beginner
lightlamp2

Drivers are not working for new BT wifi dongle

[ Edited ]

I just got BT infinity installed today. I also got the dual band AC wifi dongle 900 But it will not register on my PC. I tried installing the drivers for it but i noticed they are only for the 600 model. I know the Home hub 5 just came out along with the new dongle so is it just a case of waiting for drivers to be realesed?

NeilO

Re: Drivers are not working for new BT wifi dongle

Hi lightlamp,

I'm sorry about that, check out this link for the AC dongle drivers and let me know if you need any further help. 

Cheers 

Neil

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)
Beginner
osbornj6

The link you've provided is still to to drivers for the previous Dual Band 600 model (802.11n) and not to the current (at time of writing) Dual Band 900 model (802.11ac) model

Brian_G

Connect to the internet via an ethernet cable. Plug in your 900 dongle (won't be recognised). Go toDevice manager and dongle should be listed under Other. Highlight dongle and then right click mouse. Select "Update Driver" and then the 900 should be up and running.