BJGuitarist
Accepted Solution

How do I check monthly GB usage ?

How do I find out what my actual monthly average usage ( in GB ) is on my home Broadband computer please ?

I'm looking at one of the BT Infinity options, which says I will be allowed to use 'up to 40GB' per month, and have no idea what I use currently. I want to see if 40GB per month is going to be 'enough'.

Sage
imjolly

Re: How do I check monthly GB usage ?

enter 192.168.1.254 into your browser and enter the hub manager.  You will see your usage since last reset - there is no history.

BT are providing a usage from 1 october

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Beginner
ChrisAnn

Thanks so much - I've been trying to find out this information for hours - yours is the first useful response I've come across.

Sage
imjolly

this has now been superseded by goung to BT.com and then sign in to 'my account' then broadband as BT have now provided a usage monitor

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Guru
Andy_N

ChrisAnn wrote:

Thanks so much - I've been trying to find out this information for hours - yours is the first useful response I've come across.

Hi.

Have a look at my shortcuts option 14d & 14e, in case one of the options doesn't work. Not every can yet see their online usage.

garydchance

Thanks for the short cut URL. BT has created a new page format that is nice, but they've omitted the link to broadband usage.  I couldn't find it anywhere under help either. Your link turned up the old page, and I got it.  I've sent BT a little message about its absence.  Thanks again. 

DesmondL

Hi after much searching I found it at the following (I'm new to BT)

my BT

then click on "my Services"

you then have three side tabs

second one down is broadband

you then have "Manage your broadband services"

finally there is a link "View you broadband usage"

its nicely buried away