Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

How do i check my download usage?

Hey everyone

Silly question, but how do i check my download usage? i've looked around the site, but not found anything yet :smileysad:

Expert

Re: How do i check my download usage?

Hi wayneybabe and welcome to the forums. Do you mean the usage monitor. Pat
Beginner

Hi and Thank you :smileyhappy:

i assume so? i am on a 40gig limit plan, so just so i can keep track of whats left...

Beginner

If i go to usage on the website then i get this message *There's no recent usage because you don't have any products or services linked to this account. *

Expert

[ Edited ]

I will try and explain    Log in to my BT click my services, click green Broadband symbol, then it says manage B.Band services, 4th down click view B.Band usage and the monitor will show how much you have used. Hope this helps Pat:smileyvery-happy:

edit cross post

how long have you signed up with BT

(edited again)  just logged in the monitor is undergoing maintainance

Beginner

Ahhh Thank you! service was connected yesterday... used 1.36 gig so far... whoops! i'm used to unlimited lol

Thanks again :smileyhappy:

Expert

You've used more in 2days than I do in a month I'm on 10gb a month.
Beginner

lol... i do downloading, play online games etc, might upgrade to unlimited, but wanted to try the 40gig plan to see how i get on!

Guru

wayneybabe wrote:

Ahhh Thank you! service was connected yesterday... used 1.36 gig so far... whoops! i'm used to unlimited lol

Thanks again :smileyhappy:

Hi.

For a possible quicker access to the usage monitor, try one of my shortcuts options 14d-14g - tha latter can be bookmarked as you get a personal tag number.

Expert

[ Edited ]

I am a silver surfer so don't do all that malarky I think eventually you may have to go on unlimited, see how it goes, all the best.

Andy I know the explanation was long winded but it was the best I could do. I have used your shortcuts in the past they are good.