Beginner
thomps42

How to Setup a BT Yahoo email account with Outlook 2013

On Add Account Auto Account Setup Complete the information that is being asked for, when completed select Manual setup or additional server types, then click Next

On Add Account POP and IMAP Account Settings.

Complete user information that is being asked for, make sure that POP3 is selected in Account Type.

Under Logon Information User Name is your eMail address not your name as it used to be, complete this section with your Password. In The Deliver new messages to either use New Outlook Data File, if you have an Existing Outlook Data File select this option and browse to find its location on your Computer. When completed press Next.

In Internet E-mail settings -Outgoing Server tick the box against My outgoing server (STMP) requires authentication. Use the Test the account Settings and that's it DONE

If you have any problems let me know and i will eMail you some screen shots

Expert
FloFosterJenkins

Re: How to Setup a BT Yahoo email account with Outlook 2013

Peer-to-peer guidance like this can be very useful, but I can't help thinking why would anyone wish to set up a new email account with BTYahoo. (Or even Yahoo.) Even if it were possible, which I doubt, given that BT is quitting Yahoo, and BTYahoo is dying, who on earth would wish to create the possibility that a brand new email address will get embroiled in the email migration and SMTP problems that seem to be building?