Aspiring Contributor
peterraikman

I can't get into my BT Yahoo email

Just no way in.

The computer and the rest of the internet are working ok

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

Re: I can't get into my BT Yahoo email

Are you using this address http://uk.mg.bt.mail.yahoo.com/  to access your mail?

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Aspiring Contributor
peterraikman

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

What happen when you try the direct link to mail as I posted, as it could be a problrm with the Yahoo home page?

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Aspiring Contributor
peterraikman

Automatic page updates causing problems with your screen reader?

If you are using a screen reader and having problems using Mail, it might help to disable automatic page updates. Please note, this will also disable chat within BT Yahoo! Mail. You can toggle automatic updates on and off using the link below. Disable automatic page updates.

Account Options

Hi, ,,,,,,,,,Sign OutAll-New MailHelp

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

If you are using Internet explorer, then empty your Temporary Internet Files, or try a different web browser.

Aspiring Contributor
peterraikman

I already did the first

The second I wouldn't know how to [ and sorry don't try to tell me how to, I am too old to learn ].

Aspiring Contributor
peterraikman

It has suddenly worked, Ihave accessed my email by my normal route

Thanks for whatever you did

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

Nothing I did, I am only a BT customer, as this is simply a customer to customer forum :smileywink:

Probably just a glitch on Yahoo, it happens occasionally.