Aspiring Contributor
caravanlady

Network Password

Can anyone tell me why the Enter Network Password check box keeps popping up when I am in the middle of anything.  It is becoming really annoying.   My user name and password are displayed in the box I keep confirming it but it still keeps popping up!  

Any clues. 

Also noticed another problem regarding broadband signal which keeps dropping out.   I also have the same problem.  It does mention about changing channels, how do I do this.  

Many thanks.   

caravanlady

Sage
imjolly

Re: Network Password

try downloading inssider2 and then run it. This will show the broadcasting networks round about you and their channels including your own. Then enter your router (if hub enter 192.168.1.254 in your browser) and change your wireless channel to a free or less congested channel.

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Contributor
caravanlady

Thank you for your solution, but do you know the answer to my first question regarding Network Password check box.  

caravanlady

Sage
imjolly

I have never come accross this problem with the hub.  you are connected to the hub and not BTFON?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
mikepemike

Did you ever find a cure for the "enter network password" problem

Distinguished Guru
pottyperson

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the forum. Is this any help? It's about the same age as this thread.

You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.