Beginner
llinoswynne

Previous BT Yahoo homepage

I have lost my older version BT Yahoo homepage any advice on how to get it back please.  This new one is rubbish, the previous version was far more simple to use and understand.

Guru
Andy_N

Re: Previous BT Yahoo homepage

[ Edited ]

llinoswynne wrote:

I have lost my older version BT Yahoo homepage any advice on how to get it back please.  This new one is rubbish, the previous version was far more simple to use and understand.

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

To BTYahoo! Mail classic, see my shortcuts (link below) option 23.

Guru
Andy_N

Actually, I think I have answered the wrong question. My apologies.

Distinguished Guru
pottyperson

[ Edited ]

llinoswynne wrote:

If you mean that you want to revert to BT Yahoo! Classic Mail http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/HOW-TO-RECOVER-BT-YAHOO-CLASSIC-MAIL/td-p/348169 may help. Note that you cannot revert to the intermediate All-New Mail, unless someone else has found a way.

You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.
grumpyoldmantwo

I totally agree with comments concerning the NEW BT homepage ,not only is it rubbish,it is not as user friendly as previous and it only fills half of my Mac screen leaving 12 cm wide bands of white either side of the centre panel not good for the eyes,I do understand the need to change due to security but why change a format that works , sorry but this one does not work.

Expert
duncan10

Ah!-Potty person -You have answered my thoughts -there is/was an intermediate " new" BT  yahoo email site. I notice the latest one has a thinner yahoo sign. And believe  it or not . Yahoo seems to be keeping the old original email site so that anybody happening upon it wil take yahoos advice and join -yahoos new email site[not  BT] and this could account for some of the warnings -whch I still get to change to the new site[not coming from BT]. Although most are ripp-off emails.

jaynepeach

I have also lost my BT Yahoo homepage, which I had set to my preferences and had what I needed on it. This new thing not only makes you constantly sign in to your mail all day but takes you to the biggest rubbish web page (BT) going. This is not a proper homepage and I am furious. It happened last week and I did manage to get my page back after all day working on it, but its now gone again! I have complained to BT but no reply. Very fed up and thinking of going some else for my broadband. :smileyfrustrated:

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

Does this page help?

Access your old Yahoo Notepad - e-mail and calendar

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.