GeorgieMcCarthy
Accepted Solution

What is BT's Help Line Telephone Number?

I am thinking of moving from Virgin to BT and want to TALK to someone about their Phone, Broadband and TV package, spefically the installation process.  I cannot find a single telephone number on BT.com.  Could someone tell me what number to dial?  And 150 just takes me through to Virgin.  Thanks

Aspiring Expert
Eamdad

Re: What is BT's Help Line Telephone Number?

[ Edited ]

0800 800 150

Free number from landlines, call this for anything got to do with BT :smileyhappy:

Follow the options 1>1>4>1 or 2

For technical help, you can come here there is a dedicated forum team. Or you can call the number above :smileyhappy:

GeorgieMcCarthy

Thank you so much. I've now contacted BT successfully and got my question answered satisfactorly.
Aspiring Expert
Eamdad

[ Edited ]

Glad you got everything sorted :smileyhappy:

Beginner
willder_26

What a joke bt have been took them over a month to set my broadband up in Jan. Now I'm all set up have been cut off for not paying a bill .I set up a direct debit with you .you might want to try taken the money out of my bank .I though thats was how direct debit works.
Guru
Devon_Dave

Suggest you get back to 0800 800 150 to help you out.
(If I have helped you in any way to say "Thank You" please click on the star next to the message. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.