Beginner
Paul-R

Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

On the help pages for the new log in arrangements, under 'Saving Time', it says "If you want to save time, use the Email login page and tick the 'keep me logged in box' "

There is no "keep me logged in box"! Maddening.

Contributor
nigelangel1

New BT email log in problems.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems logging in to BT email on the new BT.com site? I can get into the new BT.com site OK, and when I click on the email logo at the top right it asks me to log in again. I log in and get my email inbox, but as soon as I leave the email page I'm asked to log in again the next time I want to get in. This can't be right, as the new site is supposed to make things even easier, not much more laborious and slow!

Guru
jac_95

Re: New BT email log in problems.

Hi nigelangel1,

At the moment the new BT Login portal which has replaced the Yahoo login portal requires you to login everytime you visit the page.

However this may change once all the BT Retail broadband customers have been migrated to the new BTmail service and platform.

Cheers

I'm no expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong
Beginner
Sandave

A real pain in the butt. It used tio be simple to browse the net and check emails from time to time. Now you have to log in every time - Why? I have been using the Bt portal so my email adress will not have changed, don't mind having to put in the password but having to re-enter my e-mail address ??? Gamma - to BT and they will have to do a lot lot better.

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

You can always use an e-mail client instead.

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

trumble2

Email log in

I have just been forced to change my home page to bt.com. I have to log in to get my emails and there does not seem to be a button to stay loged on like the old one. do I have to log on each time to check emails

trumble2

Guru
jac_95

Re: Email log in

Hi trumble2,

At the moment the new BT Login portal which has replaced the Yahoo login portal requires you to login everytime you visit the page.

However this may change once all the BT Retail broadband customers have been migrated to the new BTmail service and platform.

Cheers

I'm no expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong
Beginner
Juanjo99

Re: New BT Log in system

BT's new log-in system has become a nightmare! 

When I log into email, I cannot get into My Account. When I try to read my latest bill, the system does not recognise me even though I check I am using the right username and  password.. Even after I confirm both with BT the **bleep** thing still does not work.

... and now BT is putting the prices up for s ervice that has become incompetent- maybe it is time for me to change ISP after many years with BT..

Frustrated!!!

DavidM

Re: Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

Hi Paul_R,

Thanks for posting. Are you still having this problem? If so an you post a screen shot of the issue you’re seeing and we’ll take a look for you.

Cheers

David

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

Beginner
georgeibrc

Re: Where is the "keep me logged in" box?

Same here there is no keep me logged in and very frustrating. Surely this is basic requirement.