lainie

emails wont send with outlook 2007

since yesterday i cannot send any emails via outlook 2007.

error message for default email address i get is

sending' reported error (0x800CCC61) your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. if you continue to receive this message, contact your service administrator or internet service provider (ISP).the server responded: 522 IP FOUND IN DNSBL (please check for ip address listing on common DNS RBL services)

error message for other email address i get is

sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : the connection to the server was interrupted. if this problem continues, contact your service administrator or internet service provider (ISP). the server responded: 522 IP FOUND IN DNSBL (please check for ip address listing on common DNS RBL services)

any help appreciated

givenmichael

Re: emails wont send with outlook 2007

We are also having this problem on out two btinternet.com accounts. Any help would be appreciated
Sage
john46

This link may offer you some help
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
annie_namaste

Hi,

Can you please send me the link as I'm unable to receive emails and receive the same error. Is there any difference with me being on Outlook 2010? Many thanks
AnnSq

Can you please sned me the link as well, I have the same problem. Can't send any emails since this morning
Xx_Nightie_xX

[ Edited ]

I've been having the same error using outlook 2010 and 2013 as the others, it started yesterday - though sending through my phone seems to be fine.

If you could send me that link for help it will be greatly appreciated.

Edit: OK finally got around this error - here is what worked for me :smileyhappy:

I googled DNSBL - and went to Kloth net to look up my ip address on DNS blacklists.

It reported that I was on a PBL list at spamhaus - and there was a link to click on.

After clicking on the link - it took me to spamhaus and I followed the blocklist removal help on the site.

After filling out the request - it said to wait from 30 minutes to an hour before the removal will be worldwide (in the meantime I kept refreshing the search on kloth net)

Once kloth net reported I was not on a list - I tried sending an email again and all was well.

Not sure if you will all have the same circumstances as me - but if you do I hope the info is useful :smileyhappy:

Contributor
Old_Bear

[ Edited ]

john46 wrote:
This link may offer you some help

What link, mate? You haven't posted a link!

Anyway, same issue here. Intermittent last night, not working at all today. I can send, but not receive. Webmail, phone and everything else works fine, all passwords checked and okay.

Outlook returns:

Task 'OldBear Personal - Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

Windows 7 64-bit, Outlook 2010. Not made any changes to my system.

I'm a Private person; I respect those who respect my Privacy.
Aspiring Contributor
Thespen

I've had this on and off for a couple of days now, its a pain but you can get and send your emails by logging on directly to BT Yahoo here:

https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.intl=uk&.partner=bt-1&.done=http%3a//bt.yahoo.com/%3f

Aspiring Contributor
Thespen

[ Edited ]

After e mail being up and down for 2 days, this solution (from another thread) fixed it for me "posters name was grandpa"

I am having exactly the same problems with Thunderbird.  I have complained to BT and received a ridiculous answer from someone abroad.  To fix it I have changed - Account Settings - Server Settings - Connection security  from STARTTLS to SSL/TLS.  I don't know what the effect of this is, but I can send and receive emails.  What a pity the support is so poor.

Aspiring Expert
spacepilot

I had this from this morning. I solved my problem... it was down to my spam filter - Peerblock - blocking the company providing the new mail service. once i allowed Critical path inc ,after finding this on a google search,

During the summer the BT Yahoo!  portal will close, but existing customers will still be able to access their BT Yahoo! Mail account by clicking on a link from BT.com. Later in the year, existing customers will be moved to BT Mail. Your inbox, including all your folders, will be moved over and you will keep the same email address, although you may be prompted to change your password.
 BT has chosen a company called Critical Path to provide the BT Mail new email service.

We will be contacting all of our BT Yahoo! customers in the coming months to tell you what to expect before your email is switched to the new service. http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/bt/4242087-bt-changing-mail-supplier-from-yahoo-to-critical-path.ht...
My windows mail worked again.

welcome to the world of last wednesday week.

there's now't wrong with 2 cans and a piece of string. at certain times, it is often faster.