Community Manager
StephanieG

Re: BT and Openreach service shambolic

Hi thequietone,

If you could email in your details to the email address registered against my profile we'll be able to look into this for you. I've also included our email address in a PM to you (just sent) so get in touch and we'll see what's going on.

Stephanie
BTCare Community Manager

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Contributor
thequietone

Update:

Despite the call we had ftom a lady after our line was repaired regarding compensation ,we have heard nothing, surprise, surprise.....

Regarding the formal complaints we made via the complaints line, guess what ? We have heard nothing from anyone at BT.

To all who use this medium in the depereate hope that it may in someway help there cause as someone from BT may help........forget it.

===============================================================

My request for the CEO email address to be made public has been removed by the moderator on the basis it was private and personal and that this was against the rules.

I have replied with my view on this

Contributor
barry505

Everyone at BT hides from the customers