mike-w

BT customer care email address?

Hi

My in-laws are having a problem finding out how to 'opt-in' for the optional free caller display / BT privacy and 1571 services.

What is the email address for the BT customer care dept please?  The telephone 'press number 1...', etc,  options never seem to give a suitable choice!

Thanks

Mike

Sage
john46

Re: BT customer care email address?

Hi you could also phone uk sales who have helped others 08007830056
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
mike-w

Many thanks for the info John - I'll let them know. Hopefully they'll have more success than with the non-UK call centre
mike-w

John - apologies I tried to give a rating to your post. As a 'newbie' (first reply / rating), I obviously did something wrong - I clicked on the 'star' and it seemed to automatically award a '1'. How do I change this (and award the correct rating in future) please?
mike-w

I managed to 'revoke' the '1' rating. As I'm new to this, is a '1' the only rating/mark (out of how many?) I can give? Thanks
Guru
toekneem

Hi mike-w

You are correct 1 out of 1

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)

mike-w

Thanks for this, and your other iPod email reply :-)

I wasn't expecting only 0/1 or 1/1 rating options - thanks for clarifying. I assume a 0 (no response) would be 'not answered' and '1' would be a useful answer.
Guru
toekneem

if anyone finds it a usefull/helpfull answer they can click on the star. Each person clicking on the star increases it by 1

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)

mike-w

Thanks again
margareth

Why is there no BT customer email address???? Weird for a company providing broadband! I have been trying to contact BT about my bill but apparently I can only contact them by phone for this.  This is not convenient - especially when there is a queue!  I keep trying to find an email address on the site but idespite saying 'you can contact us by email', it just takes you round and round in circles. It is incredibly frustrating! If you do manage to get hold of them their response is quick but your query has to fit into one of their categories. It's not really acceptable for a company this size not to have a general customer services email address.