Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Beginner
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

BT4600 Answer Machine

Hi,  I have just purchased a BT4600.  The answer machine is set to "answer and record" and works perfectly fine when receiving calls from other landlines but when a call is received from a mobile the answer machine terminates the call after saying the pre-recorded message without allowing the caller to leave a message.  Can anyone please help?

0 Ratings

Re: BT4600 Answer Machine

Hi @Johnners3004 and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the BT4600 Answer Machine. Did you manage to get this sorted? If not do you have any restrictions or call barring set up on the line?

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDavidM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Beginner
0 Ratings

Hi David,

I have returned the telephone after BT technical department were unable to resolve the problem.  I have purchased another brand which works perfectly fine.

Kind regards

Mark.

0 Ratings

Thanks for letting me know @Johnners3004. Appreciate you taking to to do hat.

All the best

David

Community ModeratorDavidM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You