BABYTOON

BT6500 does NOT work!!!! Period!!!!

recently bought BT's highly publicised 6500 phone, as it supposedly was the dog's wotsits at sorting "those nuisance calls". don't i feel the prat now!!!! Nice one BT!!!! Bottom line, in the main this phone doesn't work! i've read enough from these forums (and others) to realise this. I have the magic caller display ... i've reset this ... reset that .... contacted BT's 'Technical Desk' .... been told the problem has been resolved ..... tried every, sodding thing bar standing on the ******! I'm getting my money back!

Guru
AllanQuatermain

Re: BT6500 does NOT work!!!! Period!!!!

Welcome to the Forum.

They do work as many on here use that product. 

That said, some are faulty. I'd ask for a replacement under guarantee if I were you befoe you throw in the towel.........:smileywink:

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

Guru
toekneem

BABYTOON wrote:

recently bought BT's highly publicised 6500 phone, as it supposedly was the dog's wotsits at sorting "those nuisance calls". don't i feel the prat now!!!! Nice one BT!!!! Bottom line, in the main this phone doesn't work! i've read enough from these forums (and others) to realise this. I have the magic caller display ... i've reset this ... reset that .... contacted BT's 'Technical Desk' .... been told the problem has been resolved ..... tried every, sodding thing bar standing on the ******! I'm getting my money back!

I don't know what dog youve got, but there are better wotsits out there that do a far better job.:smileywink:

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)

Beginner
banjo1t

Well I'll add to that BABYTOON, my BT6500 does not work either!!  period!

Sage
john46

this link may help you there is also a help line number there http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/42053/~/bt6500-nuisance-call-blocker
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’