Aspiring Contributor
delboy0127
Accepted Solution

Call barring

Call barring has been set up for use on an account,  the account is in the name and address of the person wishing to bar the calls, The person now has a new address, the account holder is not allowed to return to the property.  The account holder wishes to barr all calls using *341#, leaving emergency calls etc open. The account holder has no access to the phone in the house.

The account holder has BT broadband on the same line which is required to be left in full use for  homework etc.

Please advise how the account holder can implement this call barring. The account holder cannot close the account at this stage because of the Broadband issue.

Please advise any assistance appreciated

I

Aspiring Expert
C1Rider

Re: Call barring

Hello,

I would get the account holder to explain the situation to someone in authority and then get supervised access to complete the call barring.

Cheers..

Aspiring Contributor
delboy0127

Thankyou for guidance very helpful

Once call barring is in place can I be certain, that the broadband will still work in every aspect.

Take care

Sage
john46

yes the phone and broadband services are independent
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’