Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Caller display not working

Hi, I need help with activating caller display. I have been all over the place on the BT web site but can not find where to activate it. I found an activating link but when you go there it just tells you about the features but not how to activate it.

Come on BT, why have you made things so complicated, you offer these features and then make it a secret how to get them. Please help. Thanks.

Tony

Distinguished Sage

Re: Caller display not working

Hi I assume that you have ordered the feature?as it is a chargeable feature
if so try activating it with *234# this should sort your problem

john46 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have a broadband with evening & weekend anytime package and according to that I should get BT privacy for free which includes caller display. When I called the number you mentioned it said the service requested is not available. I am assuming I need to activate the BT privacy first but I can't find where to do that either. Thanks

Tony

Guru

Although it is classed as a "free" service you will still need to ask to have it activated on your line, ensure you ask for the privacy service as well as the free caller display,
(If I have helped you in any way to say "Thank You" please click on the star next to the message. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.