Aspiring Contributor
dyserth
Accepted Solution

Caller display

I came back to BT as from last Friday, my BB and phone line was activated in the afternoon of the same day. But my caller display was not working, even though I had asked for this on my original order. I rang BT and was put through to India where the gentleman on the line asked if I wanted an engineer to call. When I said that I thought that this was unnecessary he said he would place a new order and the service would be activated in about 24 hours. It is now 48 hours and still no caller display.  Has anyone got any thoughts on this subject.

Guru
Devon_Dave

Re: Caller display

Try dialling *#234# you will get an automated message saying if numbers will be displayed

(If I have helped you in any way to say "Thank You" please click on the star next to the message. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Contributor
caerdydd

Try *234# to activate the service and make sure you have the phone plugged directly into the line. Microfilters etc can affect the pulse.
Guru
Devon_Dave

You can only get caller display by calling the service dept or by accessing your BT online account.

(If I have helped you in any way to say "Thank You" please click on the star next to the message. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Aspiring Contributor
dyserth

Hi Devon Dave, Thanks for the reply it worked fine caller display is now up and running.

Aspiring Contributor
dyserth

Hi caerdydd, Thanks for the quick response and for the info. Its working fine now after I called BT this morning.