donaclara

Customer Complaints

Can anyone tell me how to speak to someone who can sort out a problem which BT have caused and which I am now being told means I owe them £73.01 despite them not yet producing any paperwork. The only contact number available is 0800 800 150 which sends you round the same circuit in India and where no one seems to be able to sort anything! they apologise all the time but don't do anything or offer any form of customer service.

Distinguished Guru
DS

Re: Customer Complaints

Hi donaclara and welcome

Try live chat - https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
Tied2aContract

What is the address to write to with a formal complaint. Both email and postal would be good as both forms of communication can be copied to other parties with an interest such as the regulator etc.

This information really should be easy to find via the BT website but it is most cetainly not!

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Sage
john46

Tied2aContract
This link should help you
https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Tied2aContract

I found the postal address for complaints :smileyhappy:

If you’re a residential customer, write to:

Customer Service Manager

BT Customer Correspondence Centre

Providence Row

Durham

DH98 1BT

If you’re a business customer, write to:

BT Business Accounts

Providence Row