Beginner
Handyann
Accepted Solution

Emergency fault fixing??

Hi,

My disabled mother, who lives alone, has a fault on her phone line which the faults dept say will be fixed by Thursday at 5pm, so it could possibly be 5 days in total.

There is a falls monitor connected to the line, which is vital for my mother's safety if she has an accident and which is obviously also not working. Is there any facility to get the fault fixed as a priority please?

Thank you

StuartH

Re: Emergency fault fixing??

Hi Handyann

Welcome to the forums.

I can try to see if I can get this fault processed a little quicker for you if I can.

Send me an email to the address in my profile with the subject line FAO Stuart Line Fault Issue.

Please include your Mother's account details and telephone number and a link to this thread.

Thanks

Stuart

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry that we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)
Beginner
Handyann

Re: Emergency fault fixing??

Well, I have had some horrendous experiences with BT in the past - one memorable event needing me to make 11 separate phone calls just for them to get my account details correct - but I have to say that I'm seriously impressed with the service I've had over this matter.

I emailed Stuart as requested and he obviously passed the query on, as a very nice chap called Mike phoned me today. He explained exactly what was involved in getting the problem solved quickly, passed the info to the repair company (they have final say so on the urgency of the situation, not BT), and rang me back to let me know that the fault will be treated as an emergency and that an engineer will be assigned to it. Mike's going to phone back tomorrow afternoon to let me know the progress.

Well done BT. I never thought I'd say it, but you guys have been brilliant. Thank you very much!