CJS
Aspiring Contributor
CJS

Re: Friends and Family numbers

Please can anyone tell me where to update my 'Friends & Family Mobile' numbers? It appears to be buried  somewhere in the depths of the vast BT empire!!!.

Expert
Patty-L

See last 2 posts on previous Page
CJS
Aspiring Contributor
CJS

Hello Patty-L,

Thank you for replying but I am still unable to find where to update my friends & family mobile numbers. Sorry to be a slow coach but it is for from obvious to locate the relevant links etc. Please can you help me?

CJS

Expert
Patty-L

[ Edited ]

Hi there, as john46 says re mobile friends and family.

"your list changes automatically there is now no need to do anything yourself."

Edit

As I read it, the list is updated automatically to whoever you phone the most, excuse me if that is not so.

The page about this on the website says the page is no longer available.  :smileyindifferent:

Patty-L

CJS
Aspiring Contributor
CJS

Thanks for replying, I would have thought BT would have made how it works much clearer, it costs £1.50 a month and it is not clear what you are receiving as a service. Still it's only £1.50 and it helps BT make up my BT pension deficit!!

I'm still puzzled as to how do I check that what I am getting is correct? 

CJS

Expert
Patty-L

Hi again, I don't know whether it would be worth you contacting Live Chat. Mon-Frid 8am- 9pm on the link below

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums
Cookie-123

I wish BT hadn't changed this.  How do I know that they are now automatically updating my list and why can I not change numbers (which are hard to recognise) into names?  Surely to reintroduce this facility would cost BT nothing at all.  Having wasted half an hour trying to work out why I could no longer do this, I called Customer Services, who told me that this facility was no longer available.  They suggested that I complain online and told me that it was possible to simply send an email of complaint.  They fibbed!  If you want to send a written complaint, you have to do it by snail mail.  I can't be botherd - so I'm making my complaint public on this forum.

Buck up - BT.  Bring back the name directory facility and add an online complaint email address.  It would cost you nothing and would save your customers from frustration and annoyance.  

Expert
Patty-L

Hi Cookie-123 welcome to the forums,

the posts on this page are referring to mobile F&F.

see john48s post on page 1 for info on other F&F

"Hi from an old post of mine It ended when free evening and weekend calls and any-time call packages became popular as they provide you with free calls rather then reduced price calls from friends and family."
Sage
john46

you can also place a name against any call entry on the billing page of your MY BT
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
J007

Yes - really annoying. Have also spent ages trying to find out how to change numbers. BT - get your act together and at least put it in the help.

:smileysurprised:(((