Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
LW
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

Ground hog day

So the lightning DIDN'T knock my line out but the engineer who came to fix other people did.

So have MS and live somewhere with no mobile signal and have to resort to tapping in that little box to people who are taught to say I'll just check the line at three minute intervals.

No need , it bleedin doesn't wiork!
First engineer helpfully shimmied up the post two days later on a Sunday afternoon but sadly couldn't do anything without having to get the road closed.

This is where it all goes completely to pot.

Another week!

Which I could kind of handle if they turned up.

Nope , nothing.

Meanwhile online they have marked my fault as fixed!! WTF ?? By the fairies? If it was they weren't any good either as I still have no line.

No worries they are definitely coming yesterday!! Nope.

Another hour in the chat box including another supervisor who really will take ownership of the fault this time!!

Today!! - no sign at all!!

Now online it says Wednesday

YOU ARE A COMMUNICATION COMPANY - REPORTEDLY ANYWAY - WHY IS IT SO HARD TO COMMUNICATE!

I even said last night do I have to contact the Chairman's office again?

No please give me 24 hours was the reply......

The only reason I even mentioned the Chairman's office was when I moved here it took more than 3 month's to connect the line.

When Openreach finally turned up they went to a different house and lied about it - not even the right colour front door - come on , if you are going to lie at least throw a little bit of fact in to make it look good!

Even then they didn't come back for another month!

The only reason I stick with you is the infrastructure and my lack of mobile signal.

Most under 30's don't even have a landline anymore - be aware, be very aware - if you don't seriously up your game you are down the pan completely!

0 Ratings

Re: Ground hog day

@LW I'm really sorry the repair of your line is taking longer than we would like to resolve.  If the road needs closed then permission needs to be granted from the local road authorities before work can commence.

We'll be happy to chase this up with Openreach to find out what's happening if you send over your details on the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings

Re: Ground hog day

Hi @LW,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting your service repaired. I've checked the details of the fault and the open complaint on your account. I can see that the service was repaired yesterday and that your complaint has been closed. Please accept my apology for the delay. 

If you are still having problems with your service, please get back to me.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You