Wintings
Accepted Solution

How do I access my "Friends & Family" list?

I can't find how to inspect (and amend) my Friends & Family list. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Distinguished Guru
Ectophile

Re: How do I access my "Friends & Family" list?

If you're talking about the "friends and family" discount that BT offered to all phone users, then BT scrapped it years ago. Presumably because it was saving customers too much money.
Wintings

My BT call plan is "Unlimited Weekend Plan with Friends & Family Mobile" and I also have an "International Friends & Family" add-on option. In the old days, you had to specify your 10 (as I recall) friends/family contacts. I can find no way to access that list. I want to change some of the people/numbers on it.

Expert
Malacath

Wintings wrote:

My BT call plan is "Unlimited Weekend Plan with Friends & Family Mobile" and I also have an "International Friends & Family" add-on option. In the old days, you had to specify your 10 (as I recall) friends/family contacts. I can find no way to access that list. I want to change some of the people/numbers on it.

Like the person above said. Friends and family as you remember it has been scrapped.

There is no list any more.

Friends and family mobile just means that all calls to mobiles cost around 7 pence a minute.

And International option just means all international calls are cheaper.

Wintings

I see. Thanks for the explanation.