Lore78

Line/broadband fault in south east London

I've been without a phone line and broadband connection for the past two days due to a BT exchange fault in south east London (I live in SE16). After calling customer service I was told that it can take up to 21st November for this to be fixed. How is it possible it can take so long??? Anyone else having the same problem??? I'm really disappointed with BT. Also, there seems to be no information on the BT website about this particular fault.

Sage
john46

Re: Line/broadband fault in south east London

There have been a number of cable thefts across the UK you may be affected by one of them unfortunately complex faults can take time repair
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
jameshuntse16

hi i have the same prob i have no phone or internet 2

Sage
imjolly

jameshuntse16 wrote:

hi i have the same prob i have no phone or internet 2

the last post on this subject is 4 months old so really doubt same fault

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.