Aspiring Contributor
frustration

Payment processing fees

[ Edited ]

Can anyone tell me how BT can charge a "payment processing fee" when there is no payment due?  I queried this last month and was promised a refund by none other than one of these forum moderators. True to form, despite the promise being made in writing (email) no refund transpired and, what the **bleep**, they have done it again this month.  MY ACCOUNT IS IN CREDIT - (or would be if you kept your promise of refunds) - SO NO PAYMENT IS PROCESSED = NO FEE.  You owe me £3.00 on the next bill or shall I just take it to the Office of Fair Trading? Or one of those columns in the press, Which?  - or do you think I just won't check my bill?

CraigS

Re: Payment processing fees

Hi frustration

Stephanie is just about to send you an email which should clear this up for you.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.