Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Accepted Solution

REGISTERING ADDITIONAL BT 6500 HANDSET

I have recently purchased an additional handset for my BT6500. I have the instruction sheet "Using additional handsets" (74), but have difficulty following the instructions Registering the handset to the base. In particular, I do not see 1. Menu and, therefore, I cannot scroll Calls to display Settings and press Select. I would be grateful if a member could advise where to find these indications on the handset or where I might find simpler explanations.

Austin1 

Re: REGISTERING ADDITIONAL BT 6500 HANDSET

Hi @austin1 I hope you have managed to get this problem resolve. If not look Here for more information and the contact number for the product helpdesk who will be able to help if you are still having a problem.

Cheers

John

JohnC2 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

Order tracker survey We would really appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to complete a survey about BT’s order tracker? You can access the survey from this link Order Tracker Survey

Aspiring Contributor

Hi JohnC

Many thanks. I've solved my problem. I just went over the instructions again.

Best regards

Austin

Hi @austin1 Thanks for coming back and letting us know you got it sorted.

cheers

John

JohnC2 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

Order tracker survey We would really appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to complete a survey about BT’s order tracker? You can access the survey from this link Order Tracker Survey