Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Remove permanent withhold number

Please can someone let me know how I remove the permanent withhold number which I put on the phone when the 1471 service came out years ago.

Faults tell me that number withheld is not on my account - but whenever I call anyone it comes up number withheld. ?

Many thanks

Mandy

Hi @MFenton56 and welcome.

I'm sure we can help you as well. Please drop me over an email with your details and we'll take it from there. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

DaveM | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

Hi David,

I did drop an email, did you receive it please as I have had no response.

Thanks

Mandy

Hi @MFenton56 and thanks for posting.

We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but I've checked our queue and can see your email. Either myself or one of the other moderators will be in touch soon.

Cheers

David

Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

Thanks for taking my call this morning @MFenton56.

I'm really glad I was able to get this sorted for you. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

Try a Search