Shytalk

Warren Buckley Managing Director Customer Service

I have received an email from a Warren Buckley and wish to speak to him regarding the matter does anyone have a landline number in the U.K. that I can contact him on?

Regards

Shytalk

Sage
Keith_Beddoe

Re: Warren Buckley Managing Director Customer Service

[ Edited ]

His name is on many of the e-mails that BT customer services send out.

Your best way to contact him would be via this form http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

He is involved in the BT care team and does take an active interest in what goes on here. He has also posted here on occasions, when his personal involvement is required :smileywink:

Please allow up to a few days for one of the BT care team to contact you.

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Beginner
ChrisVendee

Just tried it but it but it seems BT don't use oit any longer!

Sage
imjolly

keith that is an old link

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Sage
Keith_Beddoe

[ Edited ]

imjolly wrote:

keith that is an old link

And that is an old post from two years ago :smileywink:

There are some useful help pages here, for BT Broadband customers only, on my personal website.

BT Broadband customers - help with broadband, WiFi, networking, e-mail and phones.

Guru
Devon_Dave

wow, 2 years to the day!!! What a coincidence.

(If I have helped you in any way to say "Thank You" please click on the star next to the message. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Sage
john46

well spotted DD :smileywink:
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Sage
imjolly

sorry keith just looked at day/month - what a coincidence

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.