Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Beginner
0 Ratings
Accepted Solution

Youview box installed today

I hope someone can help me. Engineer installed my Youview box this morning and now my phone does not ring in oncoming calls.  Call comes through alright but phone (I have two phones) do not ring? Any help would be appreciated.
Distinguished Guru
0 Ratings

Re: Youview box installed today

The engineer should not have touched any of your phone line installation. He would have plugged a network cable into the youview box and the other end into your homehub.
Can you plug a known working corded phone into the test point of your main telephone socket and test functionality?
(If I have helped you in any way to say "Thank You" please click on the star next to the message. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings

@Millielucy If you need any help getting this sorted please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Beginner

Thank you both for your help.  Later on in the day one phone started to ring and the next day both phones rang.

Just incase I tried again this morning and still ringing.  I do not know why this happened but it is working now so all okay.

Thank again.

0 Ratings

@Millielucy that's strange but I'm glad it's sorted for you now.  If you need any further help post back. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You