Contributor
petersmith0151

one **** of a angry BT customer you got to listen to this

[ Edited ]

Guru
Devon_Dave

Re: one **** of a angry BT customer you got to listen to this

This one has been kicking around for a few years!!!

(If I have helped you in any way to say "Thank You" please click on the star next to the message. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Expert
hamish72

petersmith0151  

You tapping my phone again :smileysurprised:

If any post helps tick the star box on the left
Just cause Im paranoid dont mean they are not out to get me

Contributor
petersmith0151

i feel like giving them the same abuse when i spk to them

Contributor
barry505

What a  wonderful expression of how so many of us feel about BT, this is why my BT phone book has shrunk to less than one third of its size three years ago , Its not about Price BT, its not about smarmy phone sales personel its about what you have forgotten and that is Service a word you should all take the time to look up.

Its also time that All BT employees that are in direct contact with customers identify them selves clearly and honestly so that the liars can be brought to book and eiother retrained or removed , I notice non of the BT people on here use their name

Sage
john46

The Board Mods who are the only BT employees Name them selves what are you on about
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Contributor
barry505

i have yet to see a full name on any of the mods kerryg john46 Personally I have never met anyone called 46 but if bt say its true it must be

Sage
john46

I am not a bt employee I am a customer like you as are all the posters here apart from the mods and if you mail therm there full names appear on the email
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Contributor
barry505

No if you click to contact them you get a collective email address with no details  , like all behind the scenes BT employees hiding in case they have to take responsibility

Guru
Devon_Dave

barry505 wrote:

No if you click to contact them you get a collective email address with no details  , like all behind the scenes BT employees hiding in case they have to take responsibility

Barry

Could you maybe give us all your contact details like full name and email address as a starting point then?

(If I have helped you in any way to say "Thank You" please click on the star next to the message. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.