Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

BT sport not working -states not available

As above.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: BT sport not working -states not available

On which device? What specifically do you mean when you say not available? What's the exact message and error code?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

I'm having the same problem, two people trying to view BT Sport on two separate Firesticks, but only one is logging in. There are no other apps or streams logged in or being used. It should allow two live streams, and it has always worked before but it isn't today.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

In what way is that the "same problem" @ygurney ? Are you seeing a message saying "not available"?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Actually to clarify, they both log into the app but the second one won't go to Live play.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

The app will be showing you a specific message with an error code - what is it?
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

We did get that message at one point, yes. Then I pulled out that Firestick and put in another which then brought up the second issue. It seems to be related to availability of the streaming service so it could very well be related to your issue.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

There are no known issues with the service not working, so please be as specific as possible with any errors being seen.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

The is on my TV. There is no error message code.  I subscribe to BT sport which i can get on my desktop but not on my TV. This is not the first time this has happened [i cant remember how it got resolved the last time. I think I just gave up] but its annoying as i wanted to watch the footie match on today.

0 Ratings