cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Bt sport red button other sports?

The red button for champions league / europa league is very good and I really like the notifications it gives you. 

Question is, are there any other sports that take advantage of this or is it just these two competitions? 

How about extending it for premier league matches? Alright on a Saturday there's only the one match live at that time but the team news / stats would be welcome. But could be useful for midweek matches when bt show a few. 

What's everyone's thoughts? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt sport red button other sports?

Other sports in the next couple of weeks on the red button include: World Padel Tour, Rugby Union, Candadian Soccer, World Baseball, World Rallycross and Moto GP Rookies.

But it is only UEFA football which has the extra data too.

The data service is exclsuive to BTtv - not available on Sky or VirginMedia and I suspect takes a bit of human resources.

@biohazardx9wrote:

The red button for champions league / europa league is very good and I really like the notifications it gives you. 

Question is, are there any other sports that take advantage of this or is it just these two competitions? 

How about extending it for premier league matches? Alright on a Saturday there's only the one match live at that time but the team news / stats would be welcome. But could be useful for midweek matches when bt show a few. 

What's everyone's thoughts? 

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

On the subject of the red button, the green button prompt for 4K only takes you to channel 433 it used to take you to the 4K UHD on channel 465 which is a better picture and sound. Is this a fault with the configuration. I have the Pro Box and and a 4K UHD tv. Would also like to see some of the features on the app like timeline, and different camera angles to be on the red button.  

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Cheers @ozsat

Much appreciated. I suspect yes might take some human resources to feed the information.

The 'app' has alot of additional features, I know some will be very difficult to implement if not at all due to box limitations.

However as suggested Premier league would benefit, and cricket definitely (sky used to do a red button score card for example).

The system used for the champions league could easily be extended to rugby.

BT missing a trick here. 

0 Ratings