cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can't seem to cancel BT Sport Monthly Pass! Help

It's been nearly 24 hours since I purchased BT Sport Monthly pass online and I can't seem to find it on my accounts page. It even gives me a choice purchase BT Sport monthly pass again, even though 've already purchased it. When I contacted BT staff, they simply told me to login and cancel on my account page and repeated the same info on BT website.

Why does BT makes it impossible to cancel BT Sport Monthly Pass and give out wrong/misleading info that you can cancel it on the system!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't seem to cancel BT Sport Monthly Pass! Help

This seems to be a frequent question I noticed on this forum.

And the resolution seems to be a 'private chat' with one of the BT staff, which seems a bit dodgy and no resolution provided, as though it's a secret! 

Even the BT staff on the phone gave me wrong info that I can just login to MyBT and cancel, which is not an option. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Do you have more than one account on your BT profile? When you log into MyBT is there an option to select account hear the top right corner?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I went to my account and looked on MyBT. There is no BT sport pass mentioned to cancel, instead there is one to purchase! This is what other customers had mentioned I noticed. BT made it difficult to cancel and you have to go through lot of hoops to cancel. I had to phone again to BT staff to cancel it!
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Did you read my comment? As you have more than one account on your BT ID, you needed to select the correct account using the dropdown near the top right corner of the page. I'm glad it is now sorted though.
0 Ratings