cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Discovery+ Activation Not Working

 Hello,

I have been trying to watch TNT Sports via the Discovery+ subscription I am entitled to due to the sport package we have via BT.

I have followed the activation instructions posted online and the package is showing as active on MyBT (see attached image). However, on clicking the manage button it takes me to the discovery+ website and on signing in it does not have my subscription, and is asking me to upgrade to be able to watch.

Please could someone assist with this. I have been in contact with Discovery+ but they have only told me to follow the activation procedure which I have already done.

IMG_8341.png

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Discovery+ Activation Not Working

I've just replied to the email you sent me, as follows:

The active symbol means that someone has already activated your account - this means a discovery+ account has already been created with your subscription attached.

If there's any chance that it could have been you, then try requesting a password reset on the discovery+ web site with your email address - be sure to check your junk email folder.

If it wasn't you then it's likely your credentials have been stolen - we recommend you change your BT password straight away.

I can cancel your current activation when I'm back at my desk, but that won't be until this evening I'm afraid.
0 Ratings